On Sun, 6 Jun 1999, Gerald Willmann wrote:
> Hi there, just finished installing qmail and it seems to work fine. Only
> have the following questions:
> BINMAIL.remove told me to remove /bin/mail but link it to some other
> mailer, eg mailx. Since I don't have mailx, what are other options? Can
Heh, really you do not need remove /bin/mail , if you're using linux.
AFAIR the idea was to remove /bin/mail that is a part of seandmail's
package, but /bin/mail in linux Red Hat 5.0 & 5.2 (& probably all from
4.5(?) or even older versions) is a part of separate package & it works
fine for me since I'm using qmail (around of half year). This _should_(?)
be cleared in the FAQ, or let's anyone more experienced corret me if I'm
wrong.

Bye.Olli.