Change this line in dns.c:

 static union { HEADER hdr; unsigned char buf[PACKETSZ]; } response;

to this line:

 static union { HEADER hdr; unsigned char buf[1<<15]; } response;

then recompile. Not that it makes a difference, but I also run on dunix.

Andy Walden                        Work Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Network Administrator,             Pers Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
MTCO Communications                Phone: (800) 859-6826
  " Reality is just Chaos with better lighting. "