[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>I have just set up my server as a virtual domains. It works great. The
>only problem is the alias system. It doesn't work anymore.

If aliasing broke, the virtual domains don't "work great". :-)

Tell us exactly what you did. Include qmail-showctl output.

>I hardly found any doc about that. Any pointer or help are welcome.

There's always Life with qmail:

    http://Web.InfoAve.Net/~dsill/lwq.html#aliases

>In my virtualdomains file:
>myserver.domain1.com:domain1-com

OK, that says mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] will be delivered
locally to domain1-com-foo, which is probably handled by
~alias/.qmail-domain1-com-foo or ~alias/.qmail-domain1-default.

>What format to use for using the ~alias system?

See the LWQ reference above. The files are in dot-qmail format.

>I tried to add in virtualdomains:
>
>myserver.domain1.com:domain1-com
>myserver.domain1.com:alias-user

Each domain should (can?) only be virtualized once. What exactly are
you trying to accomplish?

-Dave