Hi John,

sorry for disturbing you, but I followed your discussion about Qmail+ IMAP
+ Maildir.
First, I've succesfully installed my Qmail server with POP3 and Maildir support, but
I want to offer my intranet users a web based email system, that should be
integraded in our web based information system.
So ... I want to use imp as web frontend, but it requires an IMAP server.

Q: What do you use to enable Maildir support for your IMAP server, and which
IMAP server do you use ?

Q: Do you have a location of Qmail-IMAP-HOWTO (or something else, explaining the
configuration) ?

Thank you very much

best regards

christian