I have qmail running fine on my machine, delivering mail to
~/Maildir/new the way it should. Now I want to forward mail from my hub
to my local machine but I want the incoming mail to be filtered into
Maildir style subdirectories of ~/Maildir.

I just finished DLing and installing procmail with the necessary patches
and tested it out. Part way there ... The incoming message _was_ picked
out by procmail but a) it was dumped into a file called ~/Maildir/trash
instead of a directory ~/Maildir/trash/ and b) it was _also_ delivered
to ~/Maildir/new/.

I assume that I was supposed to take the ./Maildir/ reference out of my
.qmail when I added the |preline procmail (which would solve b) no?) but
how do I get the Maildir extensions to procmail to work?

Mark E Drummond                    Royal Military College of Canada
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                Computing Services
Linux Uber Alles                                        perl || die

       ...there are two types of command interfaces in the world of
                    computing: good interfaces and user interfaces.
                                   - Dan Bernstein, Author of qmail

PGP Fingerprint = 503D A72D AF41 2AD1 D433 C514 98D9 9A39 B25A 2405