I recently got my RH Linux box working wtith Qmail (with a huge amount of help from Dave Sill). When I installed Qmail setup the following files as such:

defaultdomain:

srccomputer.net

locals:

localhost

src1.xtremesportsmidland.com

src1.turfspecialties.com

src1.sourcecomputer.net

me:

src1.sourcecomputer.net

plusdomain:

srccomputer.net

rcpthosts:

localhost

src1.xtremesportsmidland.com

src1.turfspecialties.com

src1.sourcecomputer.net

I am slightly confused about what is a "virtual" domain. The problem I am having is how do I

setup Qmail where I could have "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" and [EMAIL PROTECTED], and [EMAIL PROTECTED] all at the same time. My PC does not currently do DNS, it is done by my IP (if this even matters).  Each domain has it's own IP

address setup on the APACHE server. My PC's name is "src1.srccomputer.net"- is this the FQDN? I guess I am confused about "what is a virtual domain". Qmail and QPOP are working fine. I just want to setup some more aliases.

Thanks in advance,

Kevin King