Guys,

I probably (at this time) know less about Qmail and Linux than all of you.
BUT, I feel comfortable with how it works because of one reason - I needed
to learn it in order to get things running. When I started I knew nothing
about Linux or the mail system at all - 0%.
But I Iearned BEST by installing QMAIL from Tar files (not RPMS), and by
asking questions of you guys. No I couldn't just click on "INSTALL" - but
now that I've struggled through it, I have learned how it works. I'd rather
"struggle and learn" than "click and trust"
anyday - heck that's what old "Brother Bill" wants you to do. I'll still be
asking questions, but while things initially look overwhelming (at least
for a newbie), when it's all over you KNOW how things work.

By the way - A public thanks to Dave Sill. I would not have learned
anything without his patience.