Albert Hopkins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> ...My problem now is getting mail from users stored in ~/Mailbox to
> convert to Maildir...Is there a utility or spec to do this?

Yes, there is: formail (part of the procmail package) to split the mbox,
and safecat to deposit each one in a maildir. You can get safecat at my
web page: <http://www.pobox.com/~lbudney/linux/software/safecat.html>.

Once you have both, the appropriate command is:

   formail -I 'From ' -s safecat MAILDIR/tmp MAILDIR/new

Note also that safecat can store anything you like in a Maildir. Some
of DJB's tools, notably serialmail, assume that the messages were
delivered by qmail; in particular they assume that "Return-Path" and
"Delivered-To" are the first two headers in the message, in that
order.

Len.

--
It is not good to accept the person of the wicked, to overthrow the
righteous in judgment. --Proverbs 18:5