On Wed, Jun 30, 1999 at 09:42:04AM -0400,
  Victor Tavares <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I've searched the archives but couldn't find a quick answer to the
> following question:
>
> How do you resend mail that has been successfully delivered to a Maildir?

Some mail readers (such as mutt) have tag and bounce features that make it
relatively easy to resend messages to other people while preserving almost
all of the header information.

You could also probably use a foreach loop in csh to use each file in
the maildir directory as input to qmail-inject with a specified recipient.