On 02-Jul-99 Scott D. Yelich wrote:

> On Thu, 1 Jul 1999, Chris Garrigues wrote:
>> Lucky me.  I'm going to be away from my email for a week.
>
>> I hope Scott and Adam and whoever else has been filling my mailbox
>> with shit will be done with their ravings by the time I get back.
>
> I'm sorry you feel my questions and issues with qmail are shit.
> Your karma being as it is, will probably mean that you will
> get your shit in return.

Chris, when you get that filter written would you mind sharing a copy?
Unless I get a few minutes to do it myself, then I'll share.

Scott, can you say **plonk** ?

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH   email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]   flame-mail: /dev/null
       # include <std/disclaimers.h>                   TEAM-OS2