Hi,

I am happy that I can already send mail to each virtual domain user, but
unfortunately till now I am not able to get it to work that the user can
pickup the e-mails.

(part of rc.local:)
echo "starting qmail..."
csh -cf '/var/qmail/rc &'
#
echo "starting qmail-smtp..."
#/usr/local/bin/tcpserver -c100 -u 65534 0 smtp
/var/qmail/bin/qmail-smtpd
/usr/local/bin/tcpserver -v -u 5635 -g 101 -c400 0 smtp
/var/qmail/bin/qmail-smtpd \
2>&1 |/var/qmail/bin/splogger smtpd 3 &
#
echo "starting qmail-popup..."
/usr/local/bin/tcpserver 0 110 /var/qmail/bin/qmail-popup
www.trace.net.tw \
/var/qmail/bin/checkpoppasswd /var/qmail/bin/qmail-pop3d Maildir &


The program checkpoppasswd.c did not compile with "-lcrypt", however
without it did. (I use Linux Slackware 3.6 with kernel 2.2.4 on this
machine).
The test telnet wiplinger.org 110 looks so:

+OK <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
USER ronald
+OK
PASS  passwd
-ERR authorization failed

(connection to host lost)

DNS settings:
@               IN      SOA     wiplinger.org.  ronald.trace.net.tw. (
                        199906190 ; serial
                        172800 ; refresh
                        7200 ; retry
                        3600000 ; expire
                        172800 ; default_ttl
                        )

                IN      NS      dns.trace.net.tw.
                IN      NS      dns2.trace.net.tw.

                IN      A       202.80.128.231
                IN      MX      0       www.trace.net.tw.
mail            IN      CNAME   wiplinger.org.
www             IN      CNAME   wiplinger.org.
ftp             IN      CNAME   wiplinger.org.



Can anybody give me a hand on that?

--
Ronald Wiplinger (�Q����)  http://www.trace.net.tw
phone number = e-mail:
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED]

begin:vcard 
n:Wiplinger;Ronald
tel;pager:0943-154953
tel;cell:0935-869459
tel;fax:2600-0132
tel;home:2609-0652 ext. 80
tel;work:2609-0652 ext. 12
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.trace.net.tw
org:Wang's Trace Tech. Enterprise Co., Ltd.
adr:;;No. 11, Lane 96, Sec. 1, Wen Hua 2nd Road, Linkou Hsian;Taipei Hsien;;24442;Taiwan
version:2.1
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Gen. Manager
fn:Ronald Wiplinger
end:vcard

Reply via email to