Hello, List.

I'm new to qmail--I just installed it a few days ago.

I've learned much about qmail, and I have mail working just as I
envisioned it would.  As of yesterday, when I run qmail-qstat, it says
there is one message in the queue--apparently it has been deferred for
some reason.  When I run qmail-qread, nothing is output just as if the
queue were empty.  When I run killall -ALRM qmail-send, nothing is
written to the /var/log/maillog indicating that the message was deferred
or delivered or that it even exists.

I'm running qmail 1.03 on RHL 6.0, kernel 2.2.10.  How can I find this
ghost message and why is it stuck in the queue?

Thanks!

Kevin A. Pieckiel