I installed web-based email system AtDot on qmail running linux box. The
main problem comes with sending
messages. AtDot has some features and variables to set. I want to run it
in ISP mode so in my case I put
$feature_forward=0, $dont_mess_with_sendmail=0,$feature_pop=1,
$singlepop=1.
Now the point. In the line defining smtpserver I had to put the slash
"/" or "\". In my case it looks like
$smtpserver = "localhost\". Only in this case AtDot says the message has
been sent and shows this message.
In fact nothing has been sent. I can properly read and delete messages.
Error file from Apache says -
use of uninitialized value at /usr/lib/perl5/..../5.00401/Socket.pm line
252.
As I drop the slash in the $smtpserver line then I get Internal server
error message from Apache.
If there is anybody using both qmail and AtDot willing to help I
appreciate your attention.
Andrzej