I've looked through the mailing list archives, but couldn't find anything
to help me with this one. I run a network in a school, and have been using
qmail for nearly a year. It runs well, but some people (ie the kids here)
are using the system for trivial and (occasionally) abusive purposes.
Apart from locking the accounts of those responsible, I would like to
implement a system where each user nominates the people he would like to
email -- say, a list of five people. Any mail to any other destination
won't get through. Those people I trust could get unrestricted access.

I can hack perl quite proficiently, so if any coding is required that's
what I would like to use. Could anyone provide me with a few pointers as
to how to devise such a system? Thanks in advance.

Simon Burns.

| SJ Burns           | http://www.wincoll.ac.uk | Tel: 01962 621115 |
| Winchester College |    "Powered by Linux"    | Fax: 01962 621116 |
|      Protect your privacy: http://www.bigbrotherinside.org/       |