Im wanting to redirect EMail sent to an alias based on the senders country
part of the email address. I have used the condredirect before for other
stuff and thought this would work in this case but there is not the
environment variable I want.
e.g. If someone sends an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] I want a different
recipient if the senders address ends in .au than if it was .nz.

There is the $HOST for the address the email was sent to, and $HOST2 etc for
the different sections of the receiving address but I can only get the
complete address of the sender not the country section only.

Can anyone thin of a way around this?

Thanks
Martin

Martin Searancke