Hello List,

We have the following script on our mailserver to catch telnet attempts:

#!/bin/sh
logger "WARNING!!! Somebody wants to log into the system!!!"
/var/qmail/bin/mailsubj "Login attempt at Mail Server!"
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
exit 0

However, this script stays alive until the user closes the attempted
telnet session. I assume it stays alive because mailsubj is sitting
there waiting for the Cntrl D.

Can someone suggest how to modify my script so that it runs and exits
immediately. Maybe qmail-inject?

Thx Eric

Spark Sistemas
   - presentado por IWCC Argentina S.A.