Hi there =)
  In my company we are trying to achieve header rewriting of outgoing mails,
along with mail routing. The situation is as follows:

                        qmail.mail.serv
                           /  \
                          /     \
                         /       \
                        /         > Internet
                Intranet

  We need to rewrite the headers for all mail going to the Internet to
Internet e-mail addresses. That means that we have to rewrite To:, From: and
also Cc:. For Intranet we rewrite to Intranet e-mail addresses (some of our
users use Intranet adresses some use Internet... total mess =).
I've created a script which does all necessary rewriting.
The mail is parsed throught the script using the "fixup" virtual domain.
Headers are rewritten using reformail.

  Every thing goes ok until qmail rewrites the Cc: header, then it sends
another copy of the mail to all the recipients. This means that if I have
three Cc's and one To: then each user will get four mails.
It's not the fault of the script. It was debugged a million times by now
and we didn't find anything wrong in it. When we remove the part responsible
for Cc: rewriting everything works fine, but we need to rewrite the Cc's.
Does anyone have a slightest idea what I am doing wrong ?
Sorry if that was chaotic =)
                                                GreetZ WiZzArD
--
[ Kamil Andrusz : nick WiZzArD : Admin : Lido Technology : A Lufthansa Company]
[ [EMAIL PROTECTED] : [EMAIL PROTECTED] : Ngoah! Shwurzbung ]