Dear All,

I use Redhat 5.2 with qmail as the MTA. I am using the AUTOTURN feature
from serialmail-0.75 for on of my clinet who uses Win NT Exchange Server.
For About a week, everything worked fine, but now it is not working.

Maillog shows that the mails are the mails are handled by autoturn and
autoturn delivers it to the specied directory:

/var/qmail/autoturn/ip.add.res./new/

When the client sends mail, it is successful. But instead of our server
initiating an smtp connection back to the client and sending mail, it does
nothing. Why is this happening ??

Another question is are there any special logs ?? I mean where are the logs ??

Any suggestions or suggestions to RTFM will be appretiated, if that is in
the Manual.

Shashi