Hello,
 I apologize for writing this message to the list, but I have no other
choice.  Could someone please remove from this mailing list?  I followed
what I thought was the correct procedure for removing myself, but the list
doesn't think I'm subscribed.  I first sent a message to qmail-help and
received the usual response.  I then sent an email to unsubscribe-qmail and
it returned the message below:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list.

To confirm that you would like
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
removed from this mailing list, please send an empty reply to this address:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I then replied to this message and got the message below in response:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list.

Acknowledgment: The address
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
is not on this mailing list.

Can anyone please tell me what I'm doing wrong here?  Once again, I
apologize that I'm sending this to this, but I don't know what else to do.

Thank you