I have the following setup. Currently my mail is spooled on my mail hub
and I access it using IMAP. I am running qmail locally with delivery to
my ~/Maildir/. If I turn on mail fowarding on my mailhub to send mail to
my local machine (which is the goal here) all my mail gets stuck in
~/Maildir/. No problem there except that I am on a "few" mailing lists
and would like to filter incoming mail ala procmail.

I would like to change my setup a bit so that I have say ~/Mail/ which
would contain Maildir style mailboxes under it like so:

        ~/Mail/inbox
        ~/Mail/mutt
        ~/Mail/qmail

etc etc. Each of those subdirs would be a Maildir style mailbox created
with makemaildir.

So everything is set up except for the mail filter and I am wondering
which I should use. I have some experience with procmail but have not
managed to get it to work with qmail. Is there a filter that I can stick
in the pipe that will deliver to Maildir style folders?

Mark.
begin:vcard
n:Drummond;Mark
tel;fax:(613) 542-8129
tel;home:(613) 384-4068
tel;work:(613) 541-6000 x 6060
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:signals.rmc.ca
org:Royal Military College of Canada;Computing Services
adr:;;4475 Bath Road;Amherstview;Ontario;K7N 1A3;CANADA
version:2.1
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:UNIX System Administrator
x-mozilla-cpt:;31488