You're talking about batch processing of mail via dial-up. I believe
your only options are fetchmail, UUCP, ETRN or serialmail. All of which
will move the mail in one form or another. Look at the different
features of each package and figure out which one to install. Personally
I use fetchmail and serialmail. fetchmail is an increadibly convoluted
piece of software. very buggy in my opinion. but once you get it set up
and stop touching it it will work well. serialmail works very well. No
complaits.

check out ETRN and UUCP

--
Spark Sistemas