I'm getting a lot of bounces to postmaster from some dumb mail client that
isn't setting the To: or From: headers.  I tested this out:

telnet localhost 25
MAIL FROM: <>
RCPT TO: <>
DATA
blah
.

qmail-smtpd accepts that, and then delivers a double bounce to postmaster.
I'd rather it just not accept the mail in the first place.  In this
particular case, the dumb client is one of our customers, so I can go yell
at them, but I'm kinda curious as to how this should be handled.

Is there something obvious I'm missing here?

shag
=====
Judd Bourgeois        |   CNM Network      +1 (805) 520-7170
Software Architect    |   1900 Los Angeles Avenue, 2nd Floor
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   |   Simi Valley, CA 93065