Hi Luka,

On Thu, Aug 26, 1999 at 11:31:36AM +0200, Luka Gerzic wrote:
> 1. is qmail familiar with long names (8-12 characters)
no problem

> 2. is qmail familiar with mbox spec. box size (i like to range size of
> message to 6Mb's)
qmail supports both Mailbox and Maildir support.

> 3. is qmail familiar with all pop3's ?
with some ln -s /home/user/Mailbox /var/spool/mail/user, yes.
but you'd better use the qmail pop deamon

> 4. and last for now, what's the best pop3d for qmail? is there qmail pop3?
> where can i get it ?
it is included with qmail. you should read the qmail faq and the "Life with
qmail" document, both available on http://www.qmail.org

> *  there is specific situation at my place, i have 2 mail servers and just
> one doing all job.. when 1st go
>    down becouse some reason, second is up and there is no mailloss for me,
> that's working fine with
>    sendmail, is there option to qmail that mail is duplicated on other
> server for backup?
which mails ? the users's mail, or the mailqueue ?

Good luck with qmail :)
Olivier