Hi Dave, All

> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >
> >As I posted before I was having trouble with qmail ,that was not
> >recognizing my own localhost name (babel) in a message sent by crontab
> >to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> What does qmail-showctl say?

-----------------------------
About the qmail-showctl it says:
envnoathost: (Default.) Presumed domain name is babel.sintesoft.net.

helohost: (Default.) SMTP client HELO host name is babel.sintesoft.net.

idhost: (Default.) Message-ID host name is babel.sintesoft.net.

localiphost: (Default.) Local IP address becomes babel.sintesoft.net.

locals:
Messages for localhost are delivered locally.
Messages for .sintesoft.net are delivered locally.

me: My name is babel.sintesoft.net.

This is a part of it, the most important I see that is not correct is
envnoathost it says presumed
domain: babel.sintesoft.net and I think it should say only sintesoft.net
because babel is the name of the server. How can I change it?.

Any other line of showctl should I check for this problem?.

> >/mail/vpopmail/bin/clearopensmtp 2>&1 > /dev/null
> /mail/vpopmail/bin/clearopensmtp > /dev/null 2>&1

I've changed to the 2nd line, so I hope it works fine.