Hi,

I am new to QMail and had a fe questions before I started to research how to
configure it. I want to see if it's even suitable for the job first. First
Question, how large is a standard binary for linux? Can it be stripped down?
The reason I ask is because I use a very minimal linux distro designed just
for networking so it's very quick and small and runs completely out of ram.
As will any package I put on it.  Next Question, will qmail handle multiple
vhost pop accounts. I kknow nothing about mailservers but I want to make
sure that this server allows me to have virtual domains with accounts from
each one. Like for ex: Say a vhost is somthing.com. I want that user to be
able to login in to pop3.something.com with whatever the username (If the
address is [EMAIL PROTECTED] then he logs in webmaster) and be able to
check his/her mail. I want Qmail to not have to use a seperate unix user
account for each pop account cause then I can't have more than one webmaster
login, etc... This would be a problem. Thanks and sorry if these answers
were asked earlier.

Matt