Hi,

    I've read live with qmail, The qmail newbie's guide to relaying
(http://www.palomine.net/qmail/relaying.html) and others documentations on
qmail.org, but I'm really lost.

    I need to install qmail on a webhosting environment, where POP and SMTP
users comes from various ISP. I don't think a good ideia to use opem-stmp3
(from newbie's guide), because 90% of the users use outlook express and the
documentation tells I will have problem to send messages (outlook first
sends than reads).

    I need to setup my qmail:

- if the sender (return address and from address) is @anydomain.com of my
virtuals (rcphosts and virtualdomains) - never mind the IP address (unless
this IP address is specified like bad IP) - OK
- even the user has its right password to authenticate using pop and try to
use an from address like (@yahoo.com) - NOK
- when the message is reject by the qmail (as this above) the user may see
the error mensage on sending - like WE DON'T RELAY.

    I'm using tcpserver to start qmail-send and qmail-pop3.

    How do I setup my qmail?

    Sorry if this is a basic question, but I'm really confused.

Best regards,

Ari