Hy, my qmail crash suddenly.

The message is:
oh no! lost spawn connection! dying...

Does anybody suggest what could make it crash ?
My system is freebsd 3-2 Stable, and the only thing bad here is the
problem related to qmail, my system uptime is 48 days, this only machine
is a ftp, ssh, http, pop3, smtp server, nothing else goes wrong, only
qmail.

i decide to run truss -p <qmail-send_pid>, but until now, nothing
happened. While this truss goes eating my system RAM memory.

I am afraid off not discoverying what is going on before truss eat *ALL*
my memory.

Hardware problem? I guess no, no other software crash, only qmail, and i
have already maked the *HOLE* world many times, nothing wrong.

i am really getting nut about all that, once no ideia come up into my mind
about what's is f.. my system.

Can any body help me?

Thanks a lot for your time and cooperation!

--
What's the similarity between an air
conditioner and a computer? They both