On Sun, 5 Sep 1999, Ron 'The InSaNe One' Rosson wrote:

> I just got qmail up and installed on my system. I am coming from a Sendmail
> 8.9.3 setup. Here are the following issues that I am having a hard time
> figuring out:
>       2. How to set a Smarthost for outgoing mail.

Looks like your other two questions have been answered already.  For this
one, put a file names smtproutes in /var/qmail/control that contains

:smart.host.name

Jim Lippard       [EMAIL PROTECTED]       http://www.discord.org/
Unsolicited bulk email charge:   $500/message.   Don't send me any.
PGP Fingerprint: 0C1F FE18 D311 1792 5EA8  43C8 7AD2 B485 DE75 841C