I'm using Red Hat Mandrake 6.0, and I've gone through the Adam McKenna
steps (http://www.flounder.net/qmail/qmail-howto.html) for installing
qmail.  Before this qmail installation, I was able to use sendmail just
fine, except I had problems getting the virtual email setup to work, so
I've decided to use qmail.

Now, after having gone through the installation steps, qmail was running on
my system, until I rebooted.  I thought I had placed the proper script in
the proper startup file, but I guess I haven't.  But for starters, I don't
know how to even START qmail manually.  I tried going into the qmail
install directory and typed:

qmail start

but I got this error: bash: qmail: command not found

So then I went to the /var/qmail/bin directory, but got the same error.
How do I get qmail to start again?  It was running before I rebooted.

I'll also mention that I couldn't get the step for rblsmtpd
(http://www.flounder.net/qmail/qmail-howto.html#10b) to work.. the
"setuser" was a command that my system didn't understand.  Could this cause
a problem?

Thanks for any help.
james