I am trying to run qmail with the Maildir/.
I use FreeBSD 3.2, the qmail package (binary)
If I start qmail with the provided :
qmail-start ./Mailbox splogger qmail &

everything is going OK (I am just following the
instructions in INSTALL)

But, if I change ./Mailbox for ./Maildir/ qmail does not
start, I find no messages whatsoever in thge logs.

I have 3 users with the Maildir/ installed, when I test
qmail (./Mailbox) the mail arrive in the Maildir/new
directory correctly, and all the test described in
test.DELIVER wotks OK.

I need the Maildir format to set up the POP toaster
only service.

What I am missing ?
(sendmail is still running, but it should not be problem
at this point.)

Jean-Pierre Dumas
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(Sorry, I do not subscribe to any list, so please
cc: or to: me!)