qmail Digest 12 Sep 1999 10:00:01 -0000 Issue 757

Topics (messages 30133 through 30154):

qmail distro and UID
        30133 by: "Mr. Christopher F. Miller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        30150 by: Kevin Waterson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Webpage "Send"
        30134 by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        30140 by: James Smallacombe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Qmail send
        30135 by: Blaine Lefler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

simple question
        30136 by: "Luka Gerzic" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        30138 by: Chris Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        30141 by: James Smallacombe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Qmail dies over and over
        30137 by: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Claus Färber)

Problems while downloading E-Mails with Outlook-Express
        30139 by: Cyril Bitterich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        30147 by: Robert Sanderson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

vpopmail Problem
        30142 by: "Miguel Carvajal" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        30144 by: Paul Farber <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        30153 by: "Robin Bowes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Newbie qmail install problems
        30143 by: Barry Dwyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        30145 by: "James J. Lippard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        30146 by: Barry Dwyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Compile imap-4.5.vchkpw.new.tar.gz Problem for vpopmail-3.4.8 and 3.4.9 Problem on
redhat v6.0
        30148 by: "x" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Patches revisited
        30149 by: Russell Nelson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        30151 by: Russell Nelson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        30152 by: "Cris Daniluk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Strange open relay problem with qmail due to bad configuration.
        30154 by: Sebastian Andersson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Administrivia:

To subscribe to the digest, e-mail:
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To unsubscribe from the digest, e-mail:
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To bug my human owner, e-mail:
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To post to the list, e-mail:
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Yes, it is your distribution so you could use whatever
uids/gids you want.  However, that will make changing systems
to and from it and adding packages from other package managers
to it difficult and error prone.  I'd strongly suggest you
use the same userspace as one of the major distributions.

Debian, for example, uses these uids:

in /etc/passwd:
alias:x:70:65534:Postmaster:/var/qmail/alias:/bin/false
qmaild:x:71:65534::/var/qmail:/bin/false
qmails:x:72:70::/var/qmail:/bin/false
qmailr:x:73:70::/var/qmail:/bin/false
qmailq:x:74:70::/var/qmail:/bin/false
qmaill:x:75:65534::/var/qmail:/bin/false
qmailp:x:76:65534::/var/qmail:/bin/false
nobody:x:65534:65534:HTTP Access Account:/tmp:/bin/false

in groups:
qmail:*:70:
nogroup::65534:

Frankly, it is easier to build qmail from vanilla source than it is
from a package.  But then you still have to tell the package manager
about it.  And damn, the package manager wants to put another daemon
where you have qmail, and the snowball begins.  ;^)  Working all that
out is the whole point of a distribution, so why fight it?

Best,
cfm

--

Christopher F. Miller, Publisher                             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
MaineStreet Communications, Inc         208 Portland Road, Gray, ME  04039

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Since this will be your distribution, you can just reserve the qmail
> uids. In this case, you can get away with a very simple spec file to
> build qmail (I can tell you if you need it).
That would be most helpful

> But you might be concerned about people who would like to upgrade
> their RH system to yours (probably bad idea though).
My concern is not with people upgrading from RedHat but trying
to run the upgrade over an existing installation. If they had 500
users on the system and then tried to upgrade and install the qmail
packages.

kevin

On Fri, Sep 10, 1999 at 02:21:33PM -0400, James Smallacombe wrote:

Hi James,
thank you for your reply,

> > I neet to make a Webpage that can be sent
> > by clicking a "Send" buttom.
> > just like you find in Hotmail.com
> > and so many other places.
> > Which program do I call in qmail for this to be done.

> the sendmail wrapper.  If you installed qmail correctly per the
> instructions, it should already have the appropriate symlink in place.

I used lwq for my installation.
Sorry for my confusion with words.
I only have 1 wrapper and that is
/var/qmail/bin/qmail-smtpd-wrapper

Is it the link in /usr/sbin/ you are talking about
                -------------
lrwxrwxrwx   1 root     root           23 Aug 15 22:11 sendmail ->
/var/qmail/bin/sendmail

thanks
Jacob

On Sat, 11 Sep 1999 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> On Fri, Sep 10, 1999 at 02:21:33PM -0400, James Smallacombe wrote:
>
> > the sendmail wrapper.  If you installed qmail correctly per the
> > instructions, it should already have the appropriate symlink in place.
>
> I used lwq for my installation.
> Sorry for my confusion with words.
> I only have 1 wrapper and that is
> /var/qmail/bin/qmail-smtpd-wrapper

you should also have:  /var/qmail/bin/sendmail

> Is it the link in /usr/sbin/ you are talking about
>               -------------
> lrwxrwxrwx   1 root     root           23 Aug 15 22:11 sendmail ->
> /var/qmail/bin/sendmail

Yes.  Most cgi's (ie, formmail.pl) loof for sendmail.  Works for me.

Hello all

Is it possible to disable the qmail-send feature for short periods of
time. I need to store mail for another domain for about 4 or 5 hours.

when i make new users let's say test with directory /home/test/
w/o Maildir directory, does qmail when mail arives for user test
make Maildir directory or i must make some changes to adduser
script on linux

second part of question is where mail for test user goes if there is
no Maildir ?

Thanks for help.
Luka

-----
D r e n i k   N e t w o r k s  /  Y u g o s l a v i a

Luka Z. Gerzic
Graphic design, prepress, html, networking
home page:  http://www.linux.drenik.net
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] / GSM +381 64 11 0 29 56

On Sat, Sep 11, 1999 at 06:29:27PM +0200, Luka Gerzic wrote:
> when i make new users let's say test with directory /home/test/ w/o Maildir
> directory, does qmail when mail arives for user test make Maildir directory
> or i must make some changes to adduser script on linux

The user's maildir will not be creted automatically when mail arrives. Just
create one in /etc/skel (or wherever your system's skeleton files for newly
added users are), and new users created with adduser will get one.

> second part of question is where mail for test user goes if there is no
> Maildir ?

It'll stay in the queue until it times out.

Chris

On Sat, 11 Sep 1999, Luka Gerzic wrote:

> when i make new users let's say test with directory /home/test/
> w/o Maildir directory, does qmail when mail arives for user test
> make Maildir directory or i must make some changes to adduser
> script on linux

Mailbox gets created if your using that format, but last I checked,
Maildir (and its subdirs) don't get created dynamically like that.  Put
them in /etc/skel

> second part of question is where mail for test user goes if there is
> no Maildir ?

It gets deferred, I believe.

Gustavo V G C Rios <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb/wrote:
> 937023957.591990 alert: oh no! lost spawn connection! dying...
> 937023957.617105 status: exiting
> syscall stat("bounce/275998",0xbfbfd454)
>         errno 2 'No such file or directory'

Maybe problems with your permissions in qmail/queue/bounce?

--
Claus Andre Faerber <http://www.faerber.muc.de>
PGP: ID=1024/527CADCD FP=12 20 49 F3 E1 04 9E 9E  25 56 69 A5 C6 A0 C9 DC

Hi,

first of all. I'm subscribed to this list. So please no CCs to me.

> The problem here isn't SSL, so let's not discuss that further.
Yes it's not SSL.

> When I looked at the message using mutt, it turns out that
> there was a series of dots, all on lines on their own, followed by a
> line of text, like this:
>
> .
> .
> .
> .

Well I got hand of the message and it's not the above mentioned dot
series.
The text is:

weiss, was gemeint ist, aber keiner kann's so richtig griffig
formulieren=
..
Vielleicht sollte ich's mal mit "learning by doing" versuchen???

I would like to know why Outlook could take this for a problem. Might it
be that the Problem derives form two IP-Pakets that divided the message
in one ending with a dot and one starting with a dot?

The curious thing with the whole thing is that the above text is in
message nr. 29 and not nr 30 as you could think from the error message.
And it seems that this Problem does not occur when using an ethernet
connection but does when using a dial-up line.

I know that this is not an outlook-probs list. But maybe you can help me
in some way.

Thanks

Cyril

Cyril,

Have you ruled out problems with header compression and other PPP related
features of the dial-up connection?  I have seen problems in other
applications clear up when features like header compression were turned
off.

Bob

----

Cyril Bitterich wrote:

> Hi,
>
> first of all. I'm subscribed to this list. So please no CCs to me.
>
> > The problem here isn't SSL, so let's not discuss that further.
> Yes it's not SSL.
>
> > When I looked at the message using mutt, it turns out that
> > there was a series of dots, all on lines on their own, followed by a
> > line of text, like this:
> >
> > .
> > .
> > .
> > .
>
> Well I got hand of the message and it's not the above mentioned dot
> series.
> The text is:
>
> weiss, was gemeint ist, aber keiner kann's so richtig griffig
> formulieren=
> Vielleicht sollte ich's mal mit "learning by doing" versuchen???
>
> I would like to know why Outlook could take this for a problem. Might it
> be that the Problem derives form two IP-Pakets that divided the message
> in one ending with a dot and one starting with a dot?
>
> The curious thing with the whole thing is that the above text is in
> message nr. 29 and not nr 30 as you could think from the error message.
> And it seems that this Problem does not occur when using an ethernet
> connection but does when using a dial-up line.
>
> I know that this is not an outlook-probs list. But maybe you can help me
> in some way.
>
> Thanks
>
> Cyril

Hi there!,
    I installed vpopmail in /home/vpopmail/. The problem I'am having
is that when I send an email to one of the users like
[EMAIL PROTECTED] the user never recieves it. How can I fix this?

Thanks in advance,
Miguel Carvajal

Post the logs?????  Maybe some config info????

Paul D. Farber II
Farber Technology
Ph. 570-628-5303
Fax 570-628-5545
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

On Sat, 11 Sep 1999, Miguel Carvajal wrote:

> Hi there!,
>     I installed vpopmail in /home/vpopmail/. The problem I'am having
> is that when I send an email to one of the users like
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] the user never recieves it. How can I fix this?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Miguel Carvajal

Better still, post them to the vchkpw mailing list!

R.

Paul Farber <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> Post the logs?????  Maybe some config info????
>
> Paul D. Farber II
> Farber Technology
> Ph. 570-628-5303
> Fax 570-628-5545
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> On Sat, 11 Sep 1999, Miguel Carvajal wrote:
>
> > Hi there!,
> >     I installed vpopmail in /home/vpopmail/. The problem I'am having
> > is that when I send an email to one of the users like
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED] the user never recieves it. How can I fix this?
> >
> > Thanks in advance,
> > Miguel Carvajal

I'm not new to *nix but this is my first go-round with mail systems. I'm

installing qmail on a Calera OpenLinux 2.2 (col 2.2.5) system and have
run into several show-stoppers.

Basically, I need qmail, smtp and pop3 for this to be any use to us. (40

internal users with pop clients, smtp relay to an external host for
Internet email.)

The first problem I have is I can't start the daemons -- Caldera does
not include "setuser", which is referenced in the qmail daemon start
scripts. Is there a work-around? Can I get setuser somewhere?

The second problem is with checkpassword. On compilation I get errors
regarding calls to the "crypt" library. The program appears to compile
but when I test it against a valid user/password combination using:

/var/qmail/bin/qmail-popup host /bin/checkpassword pwd

it exits with "-ERR authorization failed.

Exactly the same thing happens when I try to use the "checkvpw" utility
from the vmailmanager package. How do I solve this?

Another one: Our server has a dedicate connection to the 'net but does
not run its own DNS service. I searched the archives and found only one
not-too-helpful post on this issue. What do I need to do about DNS?

Thanks,
Barry Dwyer

On Sat, 11 Sep 1999, Barry Dwyer wrote:

> I'm not new to *nix but this is my first go-round with mail systems. I'm
>
> installing qmail on a Calera OpenLinux 2.2 (col 2.2.5) system and have
> run into several show-stoppers.
>
> Basically, I need qmail, smtp and pop3 for this to be any use to us. (40
>
> internal users with pop clients, smtp relay to an external host for
> Internet email.)
>
> The first problem I have is I can't start the daemons -- Caldera does
> not include "setuser", which is referenced in the qmail daemon start
> scripts. Is there a work-around? Can I get setuser somewhere?

It's part of the daemontools package, and is now called setuidgid.
See http://pobox.com/~djb/daemontools.html

> The second problem is with checkpassword. On compilation I get errors
> regarding calls to the "crypt" library. The program appears to compile
> but when I test it against a valid user/password combination using:
>
> /var/qmail/bin/qmail-popup host /bin/checkpassword pwd
>
> it exits with "-ERR authorization failed.

Are you running as root?  If you're not running as root, and you
have shadowed passwords, you won't be able to test the authentication
against the password file.

> Exactly the same thing happens when I try to use the "checkvpw" utility
> from the vmailmanager package. How do I solve this?
>
> Another one: Our server has a dedicate connection to the 'net but does
> not run its own DNS service. I searched the archives and found only one
> not-too-helpful post on this issue. What do I need to do about DNS?

As long as your server can do DNS lookups from another nameserver, you
don't have to worry about it.  You might want to run a caching nameserver
locally for efficiency, though.

Jim Lippard       [EMAIL PROTECTED]       http://www.discord.org/
Unsolicited bulk email charge:   $500/message.   Don't send me any.
PGP Fingerprint: 0C1F FE18 D311 1792 5EA8  43C8 7AD2 B485 DE75 841C

On testing checkpassword and checkvpw:

>> Are you running as root?  If you're not running as root, and you
have shadowed passwords, you won't be able to test the authentication
against the password file.

Yes, we use shadow passwords. I'm telnetting into the server, logged in
as myself (member of 'root' group) and su'd to root. Would that still
cause the authorization error?

Barry Dwyer

hi, all

   my system: redhat v6.0  qmail-1.03 tcp-server  vpopmail-3.4.8 ( or
3.4.9 )
              imap-4.5.vchkpw.new.tar.gz   ( using Maildir format )

According to README.maildir of imap-4.5, i compile imap-4.5,

command: make slx,  found error infomation,

add-ons files:

    on vpopmail-3.4.8                      on vpopmail-3.4.9

    *  3.4.8-config.h                      *  3.4.9-config.h
    *  3.4.8-result                        *  3.4.9-result
    *  3.4.8-error                         *  3.4.9-error

but on vpopmail-3.4.6, compile imap-4.5.vchkpw.new.tar.gz is ok.

Any help to solve this problem would be very appreciated.

B/G.

xww

begin 666 3.4.8-config.h
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L;6)E<B!O9B!P86-K86=E("HO"B-D969I;F4@5D524TE/3B B,RXT+C@B"@H`
`
end

begin 666 3.4.8-result
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J(& O=7-R+VQO8V%L+V5T8R]V<&]P;6%I;"TS+C0N."]I;6%P+30N-2<*
`
end

begin 666 3.4.8-error
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<=7,@86YD('-H;W5L9"!N;W0@8F4@=7-E9"X*"@``
`
end

begin 666 3.4.9-config.h
> [...]
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L;6)E<B!O9B!P86-K86=E("HO"B-D969I;F4@5D524TE/3B B,RXT+CDB"@H`
`
end

begin 666 3.4.9-result
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[...]
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.-"XY+VEM87 M-"XU)PH`
`
end

begin 666 3.4.9-error
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M="\N+B\N+B]O<&5N<VUT<"[EMAIL PROTECTED]!U;F1E9FEN960@<F5F97)E;F-E('1O
M(&!U;FQO8VM?:70G"F-O;&QE8W0R.B!L9"!R971U<FYE9" Q(&5X:70@<W1A
M='5S"FUA:V5;,ETZ("HJ*B!;;71E<W1=($5R<F]R(#$*;6%K95LQ73H@*BHJ
L(%MB=6YD;&5D72!%<G)O<B R"FUA:V4Z("HJ*B!;<VQX72!%<G)O<B R"@H`
`
end

David Dyer-Bennet writes:
 > Also, there isn't much editorial content.  I can certainly see reasons
 > why, but what people really need is *advice* about how to proceed with
 > qmail, rather than a menu of everything that's available.

Perhaps so, but without knowing what problems they're trying to solve,
I can't give them good advice.  Nearly everyone wants a customized
solution.  If I give them all the information, they can create one for
themselves.

--
-russ nelson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  http://russnelson.com

Lyndon Griffin writes:
 > It's easy to say something sucks.  It's hard to do something about it.
 > Let's do something about it.

Go ahead.  Make a suggestion for improvement.  Reiterating *why* it
sucks is not helpful.

--
-russ nelson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  http://russnelson.com

I've been using qmail for a few years now and I find the qmail.org site to
be a comprehensive and very useful place to get what I need. It is all on
one page (albeit in somewhat of chaos, the new gif makes it workable) and
has exactly what I need. Certainly don't change it :)

However, I think Lyndon's point may have validity in a small sense. All this
information is obfuscating to new people to qmail, it is confusing enough as
it is for someone moving from sendmail's trashy system. I think it would be
GREAT to have an alternative place in a nice simple layout that explains
things to people. The easier you make it to use, the more people will use it
(though that doesn't explain why people use Sendmail's cryptic system :).

As far as I'm concerned, make the new site. Just don't change the current
one in the process! To compliment Russ, it *is* much nicer having it all on
one page. Time saving. I can also search for what I'm looking for.