On Sun, Sep 12, 1999 at 10:19:07AM -0400, John K. Chester wrote:
> I am running qmail-1.03, and have just applied the AOL patch which I
> obtained from qmail.org (file qmail-103.patch).  I note that ucspi-tcp
> has its own copy of dns.c (content identical to dns.c supplied with
> qmail-1.03).  Should the patch also be applied to ucspi-tcp?  I can't
> find any mention of this in the documentation.

Since tcpclient and tcpserver only do A and PTR lookups, the chance of a
DNS reply >512 bytes is much smaller than with qmail, which does MX
lookups.

But I think it should be possible, yes. It's not a bad idea anyway :)

Greetz, Peter
--
| 'He broke my heart,      |                              Peter van Dijk |
     I broke his neck'     |                     [EMAIL PROTECTED] |