I'm probably brain farting really badly today, but here goes a question.
I have a client who wants to do an email address like [EMAIL PROTECTED]
and qmail is refusing to deliver to the mailbox.  I am using alias files
to redirect the email to the right account such that the alias file
a-who.am.i has the value of [EMAIL PROTECTED]

For all other users on the system, none of them using periods in their
email box names, email works great. This one user is the only blemish
though on our system.  Did I miss something basic in the setup of qmail
or will this not work?  Any help in solving this is greatly appreciated.
Thank you very much in advance.

-Eric Davis
[EMAIL PROTECTED]