I have someone trying to send an email message to someone on my
mail server.  The server smtpd logs show the message coming in,
but I'm getting an error at the end of the message.  The message
from the mail server in question does not end with a "." which I
know it needs according to the RFC's...

What I get is the following:

 37605376.514440 1048 < Benedict J. Waters
 37605376.514577 1048 <
937605376.514695 1048 < -----Original+
 37605376.515336 1048 <  Message-----
937605376.515481 1048 < From:   Joe Albanese [SMTP:joea@ohioonli+
937605376.516434 tcpserver: end 1048 status 256
937605376.516602 tcpserver: status: 0/40

The mail server in question is a Netware Border Manager Firewall.
I am still waiting to hear back from the person who runs the
firewall in question about the specifics of what it is.  Does
anyone know of any way though to get qmail to ignore the error
code and still send the mail through?  I know that Sendmail does
handles this okay, so I have to find some kind of solution.

Thank you for any help in solving this problem.

-Eric Davis
[EMAIL PROTECTED]