Is an '=' an illegal character in an email
address?

I am running qmail-1.03 on two diferent machines
and all seems to work well (indide and out) I
have also installed ezmlm on one...

I send a message to subscribe and get a response
from ezmlm withe the authorization message that
has a huge email address that contains 1 equal
symbol.

When I try to reply to this my qmail (without the
ezmlm) tells me that the address contains illegal
characters...
Testing different addresses I have determined
that it is the = that it is having trouble with...

(it dosen't make it to the machine with ezmlm,
which is why I am asking on the qmail-list
instead of the ezmlm list *wink*)

Any help appreciated..

Wil.

(BTW, I used to be a devout sendmailist, but I
will never look at it again! Qmail is the best!)

This message was sent using Imaginet WebMail.
http://www.imag.net/