I believe that qmail does not produce such messages, rather they are
generated by a third party application running in conjunction with
qmail. I believe there are 2 such applications on the qmail site, and
both are written in perl therefore making a change to the functionality
rather simple if you know a bit of perl.

- eric

--
Spark Sistemas