I have a strange problem... maybe its not a problem, but a feature... but I
still have to
ask because I simple cant find any pointer in the manuals.

Now... since I installed qmail-idx with mysql-enabled (no this is not ezmlm
related),
qmail is sending emails not as they come in... but in a patter, almost every
20 mins.

Since I am sitting right next to the box (local lan) I can test the responce
by just
watching /var/log/maillog... but... nothing happens... and then suddenly
after aprox. 20 min,
all the messages I send get processed...

I would be very greatful for any pointers...

Cheers,
Andre
ICQ#: 1339921
Home: http://anneck.de