I was going to use Paul Gregg's mailquotacheck.sh for managing
mailbox sizes on my pop toaster. However, I noticed this line:

    # Get the users 'home' directory - where there .qmail file is
    dir="$HOME"

Bah! All of my delivery directories are in
/var/qmail/popboxes/domain/userid, and all use Maildir for delivery.
Since there is no $HOME for that user, I don't think this will work.
How can I get mailquotacheck.sh to check the size of ./Maildir/ in
these user-less mailboxes?

The .qmail files look like so for each mail directory:

   |/var/qmail/bin/mailquotacheck.sh
   ./Maildir/

Each .qmail file is a link to a master file:

    mail0:/var/qmail/popboxes/domain1/user{274} # ls -l
    total 5
    lrwxr-xr-x  1 root     qmail     28 Oct  1 23:52 .qmail ->
    /var/qmail/control/dot-qmail

Thanks,
jon