Hi,

I have had a customers site (reasonably) happily using Qmail 1.03 as a mail
relay between the internet and their internal MS Exchange server.  I have
had odd problems with Qmail making connections through the proxy based
firewall, but nothing too major.

A new release of the firewall product has come out, which now has a sendmail
implementation inbuilt.  Although I'm not a huge sendmail fan, it is a lot
more practical and reliable (re delivery problems through proxy) than the
current qmail implementation.  So basically the qmail machine is going to
loose out in the case to sendmail.

What I am curious about is whether there is a qmailanalog equivalent for
sendmail?  I have setup cron jobs on this users machine to generate
extrememly useful stats and reports daily for the customer and will
definitely miss not having this with sendmail.

I know that this isn't the ideal place to ask this question, but I've always
been one to go about things differently from the normal.

Thanks,

Karl Lellman
Systems Consultant
Extranet Technologies Limited
Level 3, 60 Cook Street, Auckland, New Zealand
P.O. Box 7726, Wellesley Street, Auckland, New Zealand
Phone +64 9 3771122, Fax +64 9 3771109, Mobile +64 21 771188
e-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]