On Thu, Oct 14, 1999 at 07:49:23PM -0700, Todd A. Jacobs wrote:
> I understand the .qmail forward files, for the most part, but I'm not
> entirely sure I understand how to make use of virtual addresses. My
> forways into playing with /var/qmail/users was highly unsuccessful. Can
> someone point me to some reasources on how to effectively set this sort of
> thing up?
>
> While I could set up everything with an ~/alias/.qmail-foo forward, I
> would really prefer not to have to do so.

What do you need to do?

There are several uses for virtualdomains and "virtual addresses", and every
week there are new obscure uses that folks bring up here, so please
enlighten us and we will probably be of great help.

Have you looked into the fastforward package?

/magnus
--
  MOST useless 1998 --> http://x42.com/