Russell Nelson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Dave Sill writes:
> > >Run /usr/lib/sendmail?  For the
> > >latter two, how do you set the local recipient?
> >
> > Config parameter a la .fetchmailrc.
>
>What other parameters are there?  What are they named?  How do you set
>the envelope sender?  From the return-path header?  Where do the
>username and password come from?

Grab fetchmail and look at the man page. Username and password are
also in the config file (wouldn't want p/w on the command
line). Envelope sender is fake, I think: FETCHMAIL-DAEMON or something
like that.

I don't want something that does everything bletchmail does, though. I
just want a simple POP client. Minimal and reliable. I can probably
use Sam's getpop3.

-Dave