Hi people,

I'm kinda desperate now, sitting here trying to make a couple of
mailaliases work. The names are full names, like [EMAIL PROTECTED]
and they just don't want to work. I've traced the problem to the dot, since
[EMAIL PROTECTED] works and [EMAIL PROTECTED] works. And since lots of
companies uses "." in their names, I just can't believe that qmail don't
support it.
And somehow the domain foo.com just stop working when I've tried
marthe.gangflot. So I can try to use any name that worked before (like
marthe) and it won't work now :-(

foo.com is a virtualhost where user foo takes care of all the mails for
this domain.

Thanks,

--
-Marthe
Ano-Tech Computers, www.atc.no

"You humans are a disease, a cancer to this planet..
      You are a plague.. and we.. are the cure."