On Wed, Oct 20, 1999 at 05:36:05PM -0500, Dustin Marquess wrote:
# At 03:08 PM 10/20/99 , Justin Bell wrote:
# >On Wed, Oct 20, 1999 at 04:04:53PM -0400, Nagendra Mishr wrote:
# ># Also, if EZMLM had mail merge and a list
# ># footer, then you can mail merge the delivery address in the footer of
# ># every message.
# >
# >it would also create many thousands of more email messages, instead of one
# >message for many it would need to generate a message for each memeber of a
# >list.
#
#          This happens anyways... That's how VERP works.  Look at the

I guess I should have been more specific, it creates onemessage in the mail
queue, instead of hundreds or thousands.

--
/- [EMAIL PROTECTED] --------------- [EMAIL PROTECTED] -\
|Justin Bell  NIC:JB3084| Time and rules are changing.         |