On Thu, 21 Oct 1999 17:10:49 +0000  Emmanuel PIERRE wrote:

>       How can I set-up fetchmail to put downloaded mails in Maildirs ?

Either deliver it to the local mail system via SMTP, or specify a mail
delivery agent (mda line in .fetchmailrc) that writes mail to a
maildir.

Such a MDA is available at:

      ftp://ftp.nemeton.com.au/pub/src/deliver-maildir-1.1.tar.gz

The package includes a manual page; it's pretty simple.  It is also
usable from qmail (sometimes useful for delivery from .qmail-* files)
and sendmail since I use hosts I don't administer that (sigh) have
sendmail on them.

Regards,

Giles