On Fri, Oct 22, 1999 at 10:33:36AM +0800, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> hi all:
> now I use maildir mode of qmail ,
> do I have to make .qmail and Maildir   for all users manually.
> and can it automatically be produced
> when a mail arrive like the Mbox or /var/spool/mail/users in Sendmail.

Yow can add maildirmake to your default delivery in /var/qmail/rc like so...

----
#!/bin/sh

# Using splogger to send the log through syslog.
# Using qmail-local to deliver messages to ~/Maildir/ by default.

export PATH="/var/qmail/bin:$PATH:/usr/local/bin"

qmail-start "|test -d ./Maildir || maildirmake ./Maildir
./Maildir/
" splogger qmail
----

Or some such, depending on which shell environment. The above is bash.

--
Brad Shelton  On Line Exchange  http://online-isp.com