we just started an isp bussines and are running qmail with virtual domains
and multidrop pop3 (one Maildir for the whole domain). mails are received
and localy delivered as expected - so far everything is running fine.
now i am getting into troubles with a customer running two M$'s exchange
server synchronizing via internet. they send their sync-mails to each other
and we tried to receive the mails on the exchange boxes via pop3 with
pullmail and popweasel - with no success. IMHO we lost the original SMTP-To
information somewhere. we tried "pullmail ... /r:To" and we tried
popweasel's feature to get the rcpt out from "Delivered-To" and extracting
the virtual-domain addon. most of the user-mail goes ok but the snyc-msg's
are bounced with "rcpt unknown".
meanwhile i am rather confused. i am not able to figure out, how to get the
original SMTP-To information out of a virtual-domain mail.
should i try to insert a "Recieved For:" (read that somewhere) line into the
envelope or is there anything else i can do?

i know there are running many qmail sites out there, so i hope, that someone
could help me.

alexander