If anyone has had any success with Amavis, I'd be interested to see how you did
it. With the latest (pre6) qmail passes the message to the script, which checks
the message for viruses, but the script never passes the message back. Aargh! I
get a "no local delivery program available" error.
I think that basename is not returning the calling program id correctly, but
I'm not sure. If anyone has already fixed this, please let me know. Otherwise
I'll post a fix here once I figure out whats going on  :-)

Anyone want an overworked, underpaid sysadmin? In NZ?

Cheers,
 --
Gordon Smith,  MCP, TCP
Network Administrator