On Thu, Oct 28, 1999 at 01:28:52PM -0700, James wrote:
> creates a user mailbox when a new user is created.  Currently I just
> create the Mailbox file for the newly created user.  How do I automate
> this process?

If you use Mailbox (vs. Maildir) delivery to the $HOME you don't need to
create the Mailbox file. qmail will do that for you with the first
message the users receives.

> I feel I must be doing something wrong because with a newly
> created user, the .qmail forward doesn't seem to be working.  Thanks for
> any hints.

What do you mean by .qmail forward?
What do the logfiles say?
A .qmail file must be owned by the user and may not be writable except
for that user. Same for the $HOME of the user.

        \Maex

--
SpaceNet GmbH             |   http://www.Space.Net/   | Yeah, yo mama dresses
Research & Development    | mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] | you funny and you need