How does one solve this problem (I know i'm an idiot, so don't laugh)...

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at xxxxxxx.com.

<info@$$$$$$xpress.com>:
Sorry. Although I'm listed as a best-preference MX or A for that host,
it isn't in my control/locals file, so I don't treat it as local. (#5.4.6)

the domain in question (above) is listed in /var/qmail/control/locals
as
$$$$$$xpress.com (not the real name), but I know I am overlooking something
very obvious (at least I hope so)...

-Bill