Hello All,

        Running qmail v1.03, vpopmail, chkpasswd, tcpserver, etc...mail works
well for the primary domain (smtpd/pop3d)...now what I am trying to is
is accept mail for a domain foo.com, so if someone sends a mail to
[EMAIL PROTECTED], it goes to an actual user in the primary domain.

At the moment all I get for the foo.com domain if someone sends a msg
to [EMAIL PROTECTED] is: No Mailbox here by this name...I know this can
be done, but it eludes me from reading the docs...(Where is that pesky
qmail book with lots and lots of examples) :-)

-Bill